Thursday, June 2, 2011

who's afraid of a little old thunderstorm?

Even though James looks nothing like me, some of my genes must have snuck in there because it turns out that he loves thunderstorms - just like his mom.

We had a big thunderstorm last night, so I opened the door and put James in his bumbo facing the back patio.  He loved it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE thunderstorms too! Unfortunately, we do not get many of those in Alaska. So I am hoping for at least one while we are there! :)
    I don't think I knew about your blog... or did I? Hmmm... lol.
    I love it! I am definitely going to take a few of your recipes. I started a blog, but didn't know what to write. Maybe seeing yours will inspire me to actually put mine together.
    I have to agree with you on the couscous. I had tried it once when I went to Paris with my Mom and older sister (like way back in 96). And I didn't like it.
    But Matt discovered it and made it and I LOVED it!! So I am wondering if it was just the way it was prepared the first time. Or maybe it's just better when Matt makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that its good parenting practice to encourage childhood interests at a young age. You should let him experience a tornado sometime.

    ReplyDelete