Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New shoes

I got my new running shoes (they're pink!!) in the mail yesterday, so I took them on a test run with James this morning.


James LOVES running in the stroller.  Even though I run slower than some walkers, James thinks its super fast.  This is what his face looks like the whole time I'm running:


He's totally quiet with HUGE eyes.  I think he's mildly concerned that his life is in danger the whole time.  Anyway, we got back in one piece.  James wanted to model/chew on my shoes, so I let him :)



I figure if I run with James enough, it'll give him a head-start on his professional sports career.  Given all the athletic talent his parents are bestowing on him, Dave & I are hoping his career will take off soon so we can retire early.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! His face when you guys are running is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete