Yesterday was my first official day on a part-time schedule at work and I am currently enjoying my FIRST FRIDAY OFF!!!!! I am SO excited. So far, I've lounged around in my pajamas, shopped online and purchased a tasty starbucks beverage. I did actually cross something off my to-do list: I went to the grocery store and there was NO ONE there! I got to park in the very front space!! (This qualifies as excitement in my life.) Also, on my way to the grocery store, I had to cross I-395, the highway that leads to DC, and I laughed at all the poor schmucks in traffic. "HAHHAHAHAHHAAAA....SUCKAS!!!!!" That's actually what I said. Out loud.
Now part-time at a major law firm only means one day off a week...but still, if you add up all the Fridays in a year, that almost TWO MONTHS of freedom!
You know what else this means? More blogging! Get excited.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! Congratulations! Sounds like a great first day off! Does that also mean that you might be able to squeeze in some face time occasionally??
ReplyDelete:) Hahahaha. Welcome to the part time club. I say "SUCKAAAAS" all the time. Pretty soon you'll have a head shaking motion to go with it after you actually start feeling sorry for them. Just make sure not to go to the grocery store on the weekend or you'll be indignant that there are so many people there.
ReplyDeleteMore blogging, huh? LOL Matt just gave me crap for not posting since the end of November. I told him that he can post whenever he'd like!!! Getting so excited for Hawaii!!!
ReplyDeleteHmm, I have yet to see this "more blogging" you speak of. Where are the pics and videos of James? Humorous anecdotes? Your fans are eagerly anticipating your return to your blogging career.
ReplyDelete