Wednesday, November 2, 2011

He's mobile.

Dear blog readers, we're officially mobile.  In the last 2 weeks, James has transitioned from rocking on his hands & knees to full-blown crawling.  He can cross from the living room to the kitchen in 15 seconds (yes, I've timed it).  And THAT, my friends, is why I haven't been blogging.  I've been too busy chasing James and trying to baby proof in his wake.

Now that he can choose a destination on his own, we're learning about all his favorite spots.  For one thing, he likes any corner with electrical cords or dead bugs - both of which he enjoys eating.  Last week, Dave had a pull a dead beetle out of his mouth.  Groossssss.

Second, he loves the front door.  He spends hours in front of it planning his escape.




And when I come home from work, this is often what I find.




Thankfully, I'm still faster than him, so I can still get inside before he can wriggle himself through the door and into the great outdoors.  But its just a matter of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment