Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lasagne-Style Baked Ziti & Greek Salad

Now that it really feels like fall (it dropped into the 50s last night!), I've been craving warm, cheesy comfort foods.  Like this tasty Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti from Real Simple.  I doubled the ground beef (because I just happened to have a 1lb package) and it turned out fine.  Plus, it was easy to make on a weeknight, which is always a crucial criteria for me!



Last night, I copied my friend Elisha's recipe for a simple Greek salad.  They went to Greece for their Honeymoon and she has all sorts of delectable Greek recipes which are way too complicated for me.  This one, though, is easy & delicious.


It's a mixture of tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion & feta cheese drizzled with Greek dressing (whisk together 2 cloves garlic chopped, 1 teaspoon oregano, 3 tablespoons olive oil & 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar).  Let it marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment